Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65 - Relaxation in a Packed Weekend

The gardens at the Sebel at Windsor
Once again we found ourselves away for the weekend. This time it was for Dani's Hen's Day and David's Buck's activities. While the boys went out go karting for the day, the girls spent the afternoon having high tea at the Sebel in Windsor, followed by massages and facials at Villa Thalgo at the same venue. I don't think I have had a massage since we both had one on our honeymoon on Brampton Island. This time I wasn't all sunburned so it was much better! I was only saying a couple of weeks ago that I needed one due to the backache associated with Henry not sleeping well and needing lots of carrying around, so it was really welcomed. Three weeks until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment