Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 316 - Jenna's Little Soiree


Jenna was allowed to have two friends over for dinner tonight for her birthday. I have to say that it was a big improvement from the time where Dale and I offered to host her 7th birthday with 11 children invited (the less said about that one, the better!) Jenna's friends were polite, adored Henry, watched Twilight, helped cook dinner and were no problem! This is a pic of them with Henry about to sing Happy Birthday to Jenna. I made her chocolate cupcakes with a white chocolate ganache. Fun to decorate, but I do recommend waiting til the ganache is set (I got a bit over excited about decorating and they turned a bit drippy). I again, loved Henry's "birthday cake face"... Mummy the cake is on fire!!!

Great cupcake recipe here: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22173/chocolate+cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment