Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 335 - The Joys of Car Sharing

Waiting for Daddy to pick me up!

Dale and I have been sharing a car on and off for the last few weeks, which I at first thought was quite nice, but as time goes on, I am pretty ready for him to get his car back for good! We waited outside daycare this evening for a good half hour (thanks to Peta for dropping me there), while Dale sat in traffic due to a road closure coming back from Belconnen on the way into Queanbeyan. Although we work fairly close by to each other, late finishes off site, or mornings where we have 4 drop offs in total (Jenna on Wednesdays) have made me realise that I like having my own set of wheels!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Dale is still having trouble with his car, is he? That must have been fun waiting for Dale with Henry to watch.

    ReplyDelete