Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 238 - Book Week Parade


I took so many photos of the great costumes today at our Book Week parade, but I have chosen to use this one, as it doesn't identify anyone, and secondly it was a great costume (I don't actually know if Sponge Bob is a book character - I thought he was on tv, but anyhow...). We had many Harry Potters, Mrs Strong, a few Sponge Bobs, a Dracula, the kid from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Pippi Longstocking, Willy Wonka (one of my personal favourites) and many other great characters. A conversation with one year six boy really made me laugh though... When I asked him who he was dressed as, he replied that he had come as Matty Johns. I just had to ask what book he was from. "The Centenary of League!" he said in a voice that meant 'of course!'

No comments:

Post a Comment