Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 119 - Royal Wedding Dinner


In honour of tonight's royal wedding, we decided to have a royal themed dinner, for a bit of fun. I had planned to wear my tiara, but unfortunately could not find it, at the last minute! For mains we had Coronation Chicken and it was Eton Mess for dessert. We all enjoyed the many hours of coverage of the wedding as well (perhaps that was just Mum and me). Kate looked so beautiful and all the pomp and ceremony was quite amazing, particularly when I compared it to our own wedding. Pretty different to most people's weddings, I imagine! My favourite part had to be out on the palace balcony afterwards where the groom stole an extra kiss. Oh and Kate's comment when she saw all the crowds - "Oh wow" said it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment