Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 99 - Things Never Stop Around Here!


Ohh - Day 99! I admit that it isn't a very exciting picture for the day, but as per usual it was another flat out weekend! On Friday night we knew that Dale's Mum, Glenda would be coming to spend Saturday with us, as she was arriving for my sister-in-law's (Erin's) Baby Shower and so after an exhausting end of term the day before, we got up to clean and get the house in some order! About lunchtime we all went out for some lunch and to finish buying baby shower gifts (no I hadn't had time up until then!) and in the afternoon it was over to Jess' house for her baby shower. This was followed by dinner down at the local club where the above picture was taken. Henry was holding the carrot in his hand which would have made a far better picture, but I think he was getting tired as he kept dropping it. I realised about this time that I hadn't taken any photos all day, so Dale whipped out his phone and this one was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment