Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120 - Shop til You Drop


Henry's new trick is taking of his socks to chew on, and he did plenty of this when we went shopping in Belconnen today! The centre over there has recently been refurbished and extended, so I took Mum and Dad over for a look. I was quite impressed and will have to go back for another look later on. I bought some new pajamas, a new dress to go with my grey boots, a winter hat, a crotched scarf and a couple of plain tops. We got Henry a couple of pairs of new pajamas (his first pair of proper flannelettes included) a new long sleeve T, some socks and a grey track suit jacket to match the pants I had already bought him. He had a good time shopping as usual!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'd better change the spelling of your 'crotched' scarf :-P. Some people may wonder just what it is!! Try 'crocheted' :-)

    ReplyDelete