Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 93 - End of Another Packed Weekend


Well it was a very busy Sunday today which started with a lunch BBQ at a workmate's place in Carwoola (she has an amazing house which she built herself) and ended with afternoon tea with my mothers' group back in Theodore.

I have really missed my mothers' group since returning to work so I was glad that I was able to finally make it to a weekend gathering. It has been about 2 months since I saw everyone and all the babies have changed so much! Of course, I knew that they would all be doing the same sorts of things as Henry is doing, but it was such as change to see them all sitting up (one clever crawler too), babbling away in baby talk and interacting so much more with each other.

Anyway, I forgot my camera today, so I only have a quick snap that I thought to take with my phone of the entrance way to Elva's place leaving the BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment