Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 128 - First Mothers Day


I would love to have posted a photo of Henry and myself (since it is Mothers Day), but this blog is supposed to be photos that I have taken myself. Regardless, this is such a lovely photo too! Yes I did take this one, using the timer on the camera. I have been wanting to try out my newish camera for some proper family pics, particularly since Autumn has hit Canberra and finally we did, this afternoon on what must have been the coldest Autumn afternoon ever, to be outside! After taking a couple of hundred photos in the piles of leaves we took refuge in the Portrait Gallery (unfortunately it was too late to get coffee in their coffee shop, but at least it was warm). I will post some more pics on my other blog, including some taken in the gallery afterwards. Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous photo. I hope you had a super special very first Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete