Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 147 - Fancy That!


Today was our school fete day and as I ate my blue fairy floss at 9.10 am I should have known it would be a fun day! I had put my name down to do a fancy dress photo stall and I have to say that I really did have a ball. Another teacher, Caroline, became stylist for the day, assisting children with picking outfits and then posing them for me, the photographer. The day was full of laughs as we "admired" the childrens' costume choices and realised that some of them didn't need any assistance at all with posing! The photo above is a small section of one I took of three girls who dressed themselves as "princesses" with sequined masquarade masks, fluttering fans and old bridesmaids dresses! If I had looked at the costumes they had chosen I would have been doubtful. That is until they put them all on and posed in front of the black backdrop. The photo turned out beautifully - very creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment