Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135 - Who Does Henry Look Like?


I went and got a bunch of photos printed today; just a few recent ones to update the magnetic frames on the fridge and I also got a couple of my own baby photos printed for one of those Match the Teacher to the Baby Photo things someone will be running at our school fete.

Anyway, when I looked at my photo (the one at the top) I thought I looked a bit similar to Henry. So here we all are. Dale is in the bottom left. I think they have the same nose and I notice that Dale had Henry's current hairstyle! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Although Henry has Dale's deep set eyes and the same mouth (not that I go looking at Dale's mouth all the time!) and his nice flat ears, I think I see more of you in him - maybe it's the big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know... so many people tell me that he is a mini Dale...

    ReplyDelete