Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 274 - To Market, To Market


The Handmade Markets were on this weekend and so Mum, Henry and I went along for a look and to buy a few nice things. I have been after some new red beads to wear and I found this funky necklace by "Six in a Row", who I am pretty sure I have bought a similar style necklace from before. I also bought some fabric from the Japanese fabric stall for Mum to make a new reversible bucket hat for Henry and of course some delicious macaroons from the same people that sell them at the Bus Depot Markets (Curious Chocolatier). We got lemon, raspberry cheesecake and lime and coconut. The raspberry cheesecake was definitely the favourite for me.

3 comments:

  1. Okay Belinda, you sold me on the raspberry cheesecake, send some down this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to make a trip to Kingston to try these macaroons! Was sad we missed the markets but will be putting their Christmas one's in my diary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product x

    ReplyDelete