Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 297 - Pink Rocky Road


Tomorrow at work we are having a pink morning tea to raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation and so I thought it would be a good chance to make the strawberry rocky road that I have been thinking of trying. I used two blocks of white chocolate, the pink marshmallows from one mixed packet, a packet of dried strawberries, one of macadamias, and handful of coconut, toasted and a handful of dried cranberries. I'll definitely make this one again; it was great!

3 comments:

  1. And you didn't save me a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly make this again... but here is the recipe...

    2 blocks of white chocolate
    Pink marshmallows out of one mixed pack
    a small pack of macadamias
    a small pack of dried strawberries, chopped
    a handful or two of dried cranberries
    1/4 cup of shredded coconut, toasted

    :)

    ReplyDelete