Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 304 - Another Rocky Road


My third Rocky Road ever is blueberry and macadamia in dark chocolate and I made it to post to Dale's Mum for her birthday. I love how the dried blueberries look so black and shiny in it! This is almost like fruit and nut chocolate, except that it has the added bonus of marshmallows. Very yummy and easy; here's my recipe:

2 blocks of dark chocolate (about 400g)
the white marshmallows out of a mixed pack
small pack of macadamias
dried blueberries - I think that I put in about a cup or so

Melt the chocolate, mix it all up and set it in a tin lined with glad bake.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this... but I will need to get rid of it out of the house soon after so that I don't eat it. Wonder what it would taste like with raspberries?

    ReplyDelete