Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 296 - A New Project


Inspired to make a dress this week, Mum and I went over to Lincraft this afternoon with Henry in tow, so that I could pick out a pattern and some fabric. Although Henry usually likes shopping, I have to say that it is very different now that he is walking and he is not quite so happy to sit in his stroller! Content with a vegemite sandwich after being in the store for about 15 minutes I made the 'mistake' of unbuckling him. He had the best time (practically) running around the store, bellowing and laughing, but was not too happy when it was time to get him back into the stroller! Third time lucky after Mum found a piggy bank that he could see his reflection in (seemed to make him quiet!) he was somewhat easier to 'contain'! Anyway, the above is my chosen fabric... now to get cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment