Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 250 - Clean Kitchen on the Way...


I have mentioned a few times on this blog, that we are building a new walk in pantry. Although I love the way our kitchen looks, I don't like its lack of storage space. As our pantry is now built and just awaiting some paint on the new wall, I have started the process of moving stuff into it, which is therefore finally freeing up space in the kitchen for other things. Finally I can see the bench tops again. Even Dale said that it feels like we have a brand new kitchen. Next thing on the list is to have the cupboard next to the dishwasher fixed. It is one of those baskets that swings out, but they seem to be quite useless. Light items fall out and heavy ones make your door fall off. One of the many things that will go onto my "to do" list for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment