Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 252 - The Thrill of Online Shopping


Although I left my retail job a month ago in an attempt to organise my life a bit more, the way retail is going still interests me. I've read a bit lately about the impact of online shopping on physical retail stores and I have to say that I love online shopping. I love the ease of browsing online without having to pack Henry and worry about his sleeps and I love the excitement of the parcel coming in the mail. I also think it is great that even though I live in Canberra where a lot of retailers don't set up shop or where a lot of retailers don't carry the full range, that I can still buy something that I have seen in a catalogue or magazine that I can't buy locally. My orange Kate Hill handbag was ordered on Tuesday night and turned up in today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment