Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 259 - Strawberry and Pink Marshmallow Chocolate Skewers


After making Cookies 'n' Cream Rocky Road the other week, which only uses white marshmallows, I was left with a whole heap of pink marshmallows to use up. Caroline, who I work with, suggested making skewers with strawberries and chocolate and when I found strawberries for $6 a kilo on my way home I thought it would be a delicious dessert for tonight. I got Jenna into the chocolate dipping and they were ready in time for after dinner. Henry was allowed one chocolate covered strawberry. Not sure if he was disappointed in that considering all his help in the kitchen!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say this project is an amazing idea!! Good luck, you're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) At times it has been hard to keep up with, but I am so glad I have stuck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back on track Belinda, well done. Now holidays are nearing too.....
    These little dessert treats are a great idea. We have also made them with green grapes and watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I have accomplished something when I post on time!!

    ReplyDelete