Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 261 - He Walks!


We've had such a beautiful weekend here with Floriade yesterday and the wonderful sunshine continuing today. We decided to go for a picnic on the lawn at the NGA Sculpture Gardens for lunch today and I was cursing myself when I discovered I hadn't put the memory card back into my SLR. I had my other camera with me and even though it hardly had any battery power left, I did snap this little moment on the Lake foreshore which shows Henry having a little walk over to his Dad. Over the last few weeks he has been tentatively taking a few steps at a time, ranging from about two to five steps. Little did we know that today would be the day that he later took a record 25 steps! All afternoon at home and after dinner, Henry had to walk. He is pretty thrilled with his new trick and so are we!

No comments:

Post a Comment