Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 260 - Tiptoe Through the Tulips


I don't know if I have had a day so far on this blog when it was harder to choose a photo! Today was such a gorgeous day we went to the park for a couple of hours as well as Floriade in the afternoon. Let's just say that I was very snap happy! Anyway, Floriade doesn't happen every day, so I thought I should choose one of those for today. The tulips and other bulbs are in bloom and today was opening day. As usual it is a lovely way to spend the afternoon wandering around admiring and taking photos. In this picture Dale is supposed to be waving Henry style; Henry looks vaguely amused. I'm looking forward to going back during the school holidays when all of the flowers are out and when I have time to browse the market stalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment