Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 - Port-a-baby!

Look closely in the corner of the couch at the little white bundle...


I had my hair done for the second time since Henry was born today. Mum looked after him the first time, but this time Vanessa (hairdresser) said to just bring him along. I was a bit worried that I would delay her by having to stop and pick him up or carry him around if he got cranky, but I have to say he was a total angel. He spent the first hour or so playing with Vanessa's daughter, then had a sleep (right through the sounds of someone else's hair being blowdried and conversations taking place). When he woke, he had a bottle while the toner worked on my hair. He then happily sat on my lap while my hair was cut, blowdried and straightened. He loved looking at himself in the mirror!

1 comment:

  1. What a good little man. He really is getting to be so easy to take out, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete