Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 - Henry's Shopping Expedition


It's lucky that Henry likes shopping! If he wasn't so great in the stroller I never would have gotten all of the Christmas shopping done last month! He really just seems to enjoy the bright lights, the constantly changing scenery and flirting with old ladies and shop assistants who make comments about his lovely blue eyes! He loves to hand out a few cheeky smiles and I often notice people walking past will give him a little grin back! I took this pic in the lift at Westfields today. If I call out to Henry or tilt the pram back he tilts his head back and often gives a little smile.

1 comment:

  1. I saved this picture so I could turn it around and look at his face up the right way! I know it's not what you intended though! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete