Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19 - Circle of Babies

Finally Henry is a real smiler! Poor Max on the left of Henry copped a whack from Henry's wayward fist while Lucy and Henry did a bit of hand holding... Pretty sure both were accidental!

Probably about 2 months ago when my mothers' group officially finished up, we took a group photo of all the bubs and of course Henry was the only one crying in every photo! I remember that morning, also because it was the night where both Henry and I had actually had less than two hours sleep. Anyway, since  the group still meets up every Wednesday (I'll only be able to go once more before returning to work) I thought today would be a good day to take a picture of the babies who were there today so that we could see how much the group has changed. Since not all of us are able to come every week, we often notice that the babies change very quickly. I'll look forward to any weekend or school holiday catch ups that I can make it to and I bet that there will be plenty of changes to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment