Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24 - Daycare and Feasting


This is Henry after his visit to the day care centre today. Our second visit, Henry took everything in his stride. He seemed more relaxed than his first visit, played on the floor and had another cuddle with the room leader, Kirsty. I noticed there today that Henry has his own tote tray with his name on it, and a little spot for his finger paintings to go on display! All a bit cute.

Meanwhile, Henry has turned into a real hoover at home. Dinner tonight was 2 tablespoons of chicken and corn risoni, 2 and a half of broccoli, one little tree that he held in his hand and nibbled the head off, followed up with a slice of rockmelon! I hope he always thinks I am such a great cook!

1 comment:

  1. Henry - I wish your Mother had loved her food as much as you do! Maybe she's just a better cook than I was!

    ReplyDelete