Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31 - New Beginnings



Wow... day 31! I have managed a daily blog for a month now! Over the last day or so, new trends have emerged on facebook statuses and photos and it's all because it's back to school time. Last Friday the onslaught of teacher comments began which basically told of slight dismay over holidays ending. Today there are a bunch of pics of people's kids in their brand new uniforms. I have friends with kids starting both kindergarten and high school this year. Kids were back at my school today and it has been an interesting day getting to know my class. It's funny how you get to know some, much quicker than others (I'll leave it to you, to work that one out).

Meanwhile, my photo today is of Henry's little mention in the daycare newsletter - very cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, the teachers all know Charli - should I be worried?!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! No you also get to know the amazing ones quickly ;)

    ReplyDelete