Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 - Happy New Year!



Well here it is, the first day of 2011! After such an amazing year last year, I am wondering what this year will bring. Already we know that there will be a family wedding (my brother David and his fiance Dani) and Henry will have his first birthday! I will be returning to work, Dale is planning on racing his bike and who knows what else will take place.

Today was an absolute stinker, heatwise, at 37 degrees, so we spent the day at home. And so, my picture today is of our house. Instead of taking a photo from the front of the house, I went up to our gazebo to take my snap, showing the back of our house in Canberra and the mountains (Brindabellas?) off in the distance. Although our Gazebo is a lovely spot again (after a lot of hard work weeding, mowing and cleaning up) we spent most of the day indoors avoiding the heat. Looks like Summer has finally made an appearance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment