Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 - Wedding Anniversary



I just commented to Dale that my rings look a bit scuffed up in this picture since it is so close up and he suggested that they were actually just well worn.  I have always wanted to have them engraved with our wedding date and engagement date in each ring, so I will have to make sure they get a bit of a polish whenever we get that done.

We were married two years ago today and as with most people, a lot can happen in two years. Obviously the biggest change for us is having Henry now. I also took a couple of pics of Dale and Henry together today on the couch; Dale on the computer and Henry with his latest toy (the tv remote). Already I find that it can be hard to stick to one picture for the day.

In the background of this pic, you can see the fabric of the dress Dale gave me as an anniversary present. I will probably wear that to David and Dani's engagement party which is next month. It's a gorgeous dress with a black sash and it has netting under the skirt, which reminds me of those puffy dresses that Betty Draper wears in Mad Men, although it is shorter.

Happy Anniversary Dale! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I thought today's picture would probably have something to do with your anniversary! Again congrats and many, many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete