Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 - Busy Friday ends in Long Walk to Post Office


So by this afternoon I wasn't sure what I was going to post today on here, so instead of driving down to the shops I thought I would walk and look for something interesting to take a picture of! If doing this you need to be very aware, because I have to say, not much goes on between here and the post office!

Anyway, Henry fell asleep not long after we left our street, barely stiring when I stopped for pictures of plants and galahs that I spotted or when I sat down for a drink. On the way back when we were probably only 4 houses away from ours, Henry woke up and had a few tears. I leant down to talk to him and noticed the dead bug in the picture. Now I know it is a picture of a dead bug and I have no idea what kind of bug, but aren't the colours amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment